Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Just Pictures

We have been boring, so there hasn't been much to blog about.  The only thing really going on here has been Kade's football games.  So, enjoy all the pics!  We actually have plans for the next 3 weekends, so there will be stuff worth blogging about!


Picture by Kade's Photog.

Let us in.
Ready to take the field.
Beautiful sunny day for some football!!!
I know he's around here somewhere with that camera.
My latest prodigy.
Take off!!!
Our little Bumble Bee.
She's so sweet.
Sis was helping mommy put the groceries away.
That is a leaf sis not a puppy doo.
I knew it, I could feel the camera on me.
As Rosco P. Coltrane would say"were in hot pursuit".

Kade with his mother. (Andrea)
Al in her new outfit from Grandma Renae.
We are steps away from being a full time walker.
Just outside our backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment