Friday, March 14, 2014

Farm & Fam


A couple weekends ago I took the kids up to Hubbard.  Mommy got to have a girls night out and the kids got some quality Nana and Papa Hendricks time.  We also made a trip out to the farm to see Uncle Brandon and Aunt Jess' new baby calves.  We got to see 2 of them and one was the runt of the bunch.  He was so cute!!  Sis got to watch Uncle Brandon give him an "earring".  She thought that was pretty neat!  We also stopped up to see Grandpa and Grandma Winter.  Parker got to eat lunch in my Great Grandma's highchair, which is still totally functional!  As you will see below, the kids were wore out and asleep right after getting out of Hubbard.  It was a fun weekend!!
Our friends, the Kamms, were in town for one of their boys' basketball tournaments, so Heath, Kade and Alexandria met the gang at Hickory Park for supper.  I stayed home with Parker since he is not restaurant friendly right now.  I think all the boys had a fun time catching up and Sis was smitten with Loie.  :)  
Sis is all registered for Preschool this fall.  Ugh...I can't believe it's that time already!  She is so excited!  We have really been working on her alphabet...writing letters and letter recognition.  It is going better.  I got her a cheap tablet so she can do learning games, which has really been helpful since it keeps her attention longer.   I also have her signed up to do Gymnastics this summer.  I have a feeling she is really going to like it since she is such a little jumper and tumbler already.  I got her a leotard to wear and now she wants to wear that all the time.  Too funny! 











Heath thought it was funny to hang his new Cowboys painting over our wedding photo.


Sis and Bud sharing some grapes.


No comments:

Post a Comment