Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy12th Birthday, Kade!!!!

Kade turned 12 years old yesterday and we can't believe that he will be a teenager next year!  Where in the world does the time go?  Heath and I were just talking a couple nights ago about when I first met Kade because he found a picture of him around the age of 7, which is when I first met him.  I still remember that day and I shared that day with Kade lastnight while we were at Buffalo Wild Wings for supper.  I was living in my townhome at the time and he was SO excited to meet me...we had spoken on the phone prior to meeting.  He poked his head around the corner to get a sneak peek at me, giggled, and then hid again.  After a little coaxing from dad, he braved his way over to me to give me a picture that he had drawn for me.  He had the biggest smile on his face and I just remember thinking how dang cute he was!  Well, I think he has definitely lost the excitement of seeing me (I know it's purely just an age thing), but he is definitely just as cute as he was 5 years ago!  He has still got the biggest heart in the world and is the best big brother!  Alexandria just adores him and it is so fun to watch how excited she gets when she sees him.  We are so blessed to have Kade in our lives...Happy Birthday, Bug!!!

Kade said that seeing his sister was the best present he would get for his birthday. She stayed up just long enough for cake.
What did I get myself in the middle of this time?
More B-day fun at Buffalo Wild Wings.


 Now a trip down Kader Bug lane.

Baby Bug in the hospital - Kade looking like what we like to call HUSKY.
Bug has always loved bath time, just out grew it with big bro.


Kade & Mrs. Judy

Shortly after the meeting.
And the fun begins.
Love You
Freddy Hoiberg Basketball Camp.
Kade's first year of Bear football.

The Champ !!!


Bug the Blue Devil
Kade with Grandma after a game.

My Studs
Me with my main man and some slobber on my shoulder from little sis.

And now what Kade is up to these days.



No comments:

Post a Comment