Monday, February 21, 2011

6 month stats and some girl fun!

This past weekend mommy had a little girls night out back in the ol' Hub.  A bunch of my 96er girlfriends met up at Amber's house for a little birthday celebration...and before we knew it...Curt showed up for a piece of the fun!  We ended up going to Eddie's for further celebration and to get in on my mom's birthday party that was going on too!  It turned into a mini class reunion and it was SO fun!  It was nice to get away and have some adult fun, but I still missed my baby.  It was my first night away from her...we both survived!  While I was gone, Heath took the kids to church and from what I hear Alexandria talked up a storm the last half and was doing some flirting with the people nearby.

We took Alexandria in for her 6 month check today and found out that she now weighs 15.2 lbs. (34%) and is 26.5 in. (78%).  She continues to be our string bean.  She had to get 3 more shots today which she did not like and neither did mommy and daddy.  Mommy had to be the strong one again since daddy "had" to leave the room to get her bottle ready when the nurse came back in to poke her lil' legs.  We also found out that she STILL has her double ear infection.  So, we are now onto augmentin...hopefully it will kick it!  Heath and I were both kinda shocked that her ears weren't better because she has been acting, eating and sleeping fine.  One positive...she has become quite the pro at taking medicine...she must just think that it's part of her normal everyday routine.

These two just love to veg together.


The 96er's
Doing a cheer with Curt.
I think this is the my legs hurt and I want food face.

No comments:

Post a Comment