Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bachelor & Birthday Party!

Brandon's bachelor party was this past weekend. The guys met at the farm in the afternoon for some clay pigeon shooting, grilling, and just some good 'ol guy fun!  Heath couldn't stick around for the whole extravaganza as he went to our brother-in-law's surprise 40th birthday party in Alden.  Heath had a good time and got to see all the work that has been done at the farm in preparation for the Big Day.  I can't wait to see everything!  I stuck around home all weekend and attended a wedding shower Saturday morning for a girl that I work with.  Later that day Alexandria and I headed next door for our neighbor girl's graduation reception...they served some yummy food so I didn't have to cook!  Sunday daddy was gone all day to a gig in Des Moines so I got some mommy-Alexandria time.







The Bachelor.
Shells were flying.
Gary & Bud shooting it out.
Brad- Mike- Gary.
The Birthday Boy-Uncle Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment