Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fun Mother's Day Weekend!

Saturday was Jess' wedding shower and bachelorette party.  All of her guests met at one of her friends' apartment where we ate some yummy food, watched Jess open up her gifts and then play some fun games.  It was such a beautiful day for it too!  It was nice to get to meet some more of her family and friends.  After the shower...the "young" girls got all dolled up and we headed out to Samaurai's for Hibachi.  Our cook was quite entertaining and the food was very good!  Next, we hit the town to celebrate one of Jess' last few nights left as a single lady.  It was fun and for me it just felt good to be out!  It was a late night for me, but totally worth it!  I think Steph and I stayed out longer than all the youngens!  Sunday morning came way too early as I had to take Alexandria into the Dr.....AGAIN....for ANOTHER ear infection.  UGH!  I can't wait until we get tubes!  She is back on an antibiotic because I refused to put her through another series of rocephen shots.  It wasn't my idea of a fun mother's day, but she was already feeling better after her nap.  We spent the rest of the day playing hard.  I didn't do a darn thing...daddy took care of the laundry and cooking.  Thanks, honey!  I think that is the best gift!  I also got a very pretty hanging plant for outside.  I hope all you mommy's had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Fire and Drinks, sounds like a fun night to me!!!!
No comment, this is a family blog.
The girls.
Loving me some mommy!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's about time you updated this! Oh, and thanks for putting the pole dancing picture on.

    ReplyDelete