Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sis is 11 months!

Our little sweetie is 11 months old already!!  I got to stay home with her on Monday, which was so nice!  She just gets more fun all the time.  I can't believe we're planning for her 1st birthday party already...I don't know where the time has gone.  I wish it would slow down!  She just gets more loveable all the time!  She is also getting her own little personality with a twist of an attitude in there!  Here is a little update on our  Sis! 

Current Talents:  trying to snap her fingers, clicking her tongue, signing for "all done", waving bye-bye, saying "uh-oh", "mum", "da". 

Favorite Toys: her pink and white puppy, anything with music, her pink ball, and anything she isn't supposed to get in to

Favorite Foods:  yogurt, crackers, banana, hot dog

Favorite Activities To Do With Daddy: "wrestle" on floor, play peek-a-boo, bounce on bed, cuddle

Favorite Activities To Do With Mommy:  read books, tickle time, be with me in kitchen, bath time

Favorite Activities To Do With Kade:  listen to music, dance, clap and follow him everywhere 
 
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
I love me some food!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment