Friday, April 27, 2012

Play time

The last couple of weeks have been bittersweet for us.  We've enjoyed hanging out as a family and enjoying the beautiful weather.  Heath has been able to spend some one on one time with his kiddos.  Him and Kade spent a night at the movies and then the next day fixing our roof due to the horrendous thunderstorm that we had that tore off a few of our shingles.  Heath and sissy have enjoyed some walks and playing outside together.  Alexandria just loves being outside...it's so cute to watch her run around the yard and throw her hands up in the air!  
Yesterday I took the day off, we kept Kade home from school, and sissy home from daycare so we could all witness Heath graduating from the Academy.  I was so glad that I went!  Grandma Renae was also with us, which was nice as she was able to help me with a certain little girl that didn't want to behave very well.  We got to meet Heath's instructors, some of his classmates (he had 18 people in his class), and the Warden of the Fort Dodge prison.
Heath officially started his position today as a Correctional Officer at the Fort Dodge prison.  Life will be quite different for us now, but we are very happy that he has his foot in the door!  Congratulations, honey!!    

My Support System.
Love my Mom, I hope to make her proud.
Glad Kade was enjoying the roof repairs.
Big Brown Eyes.
Hanging with my Sweetheart.
Can't get enough of these.
1 for the road.
Sis loves to be outside.
Sis and Mommy having some fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment