Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ramada Waterpark Fun!

A couple weekends ago I met up with my old roommies and their families at the Ramada water park in Des Moines.  We had so much fun, but it didn't last long enough.  Sara, Bruce, Emerson, and Isaac live in Kansas City and Sarah, Brice and Sophia live in Waukee.  We are not that far from each other, but we rarely see each other, which is a total bummer.  It was fun to have all the kids together and watch them run around and have so much fun.  Kade had Brayton come with so he didn't have to be the odd man out with a bunch of toddlers!  The room we stayed in was like an apartment, so it worked great!  Alexandria loved the water this time too!!!  I was nervous about that since she was scared to death of it when we went there for Kade's birthday.  Heath didn't get to go since it was the first weekend of his job.  It was really weird not having him there and he was definitely missed by the group.  I know he really wanted to be there too.  I can't wait to get together with all of them again!!!


Ready to swim!!
Emerson, Alexandria, Sophia, and Isaac...a bunch of cuties!!
Sis checking out the water temp
Ohhhh...it's splashing me!
Brice has his hands full!
Sarah lovin' up on Isaac...I think he likes it!
Sis had fun jumping on the ottoman and even fell off one time and got right back up and kept at it.




No comments:

Post a Comment