Thursday, March 7, 2013

2 months old!!!

Our little man is 2 months old already!!  He is growing like a weed and getting more of a little personality.  He weighed 14 lbs. 6 oz. (89th %ile) and 23.5 in. long (72nd %ile).  Parker is a very happy little boy when he first wakes up in the morning...it's usually when I get the most smiles and giggles from him.  Alexandria likes her little bro more, but continues with the jealous streak and needs mommy's attention constantly.  Her new thing is "I wanna take a nap on your shoulder, mommy."  She wants me to hold her like I do Parker when I burp him or am putting him to sleep and daddy can't do anything for her...mommy HAS to do everything (according to little miss).  It's just another phase and this too shall pass...that's what I keep telling myself!  Mommy is ready to go back to work.  I am craving adult conversation and getting back into the normal routine of things again, which includes getting out of the house!!!  I have all next week off and then go back on March 18th part-time for 2 weeks and will be back to full-time on April 1st.  


 
I'm 2 months that's pretty funny I must say.
Knucks anyone?

What in the heck is all this weirdness?

Getting my vitals checked.
Can't remember if I had a temp.......
But I got a shot anyway.


I gave Sis her first paint job. She loved it.
Our Brown Eyed Girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment