Thursday, March 7, 2013

Big Bug

On March 2nd Kade turned 14!!  He is growing up so fast too!  He had a friend stay overnight and we celebrated with pizza, cake and ice cream.  I made him a homemade cake with homemade frosting too.  The cake didn't look too pretty, but it tasted great!  I didn't think I was even going to get it done the night before since I had a kid with the flu, our plumber was over to work on our water heater, and trying to take care of a fussy baby...don't think he was feeling well either.  It got done though after a completely destroyed kitchen...I should have taken a picture of that!  Kade has been preparing to turn a leaf and enter the working world.  He has been working on his job application for Fareway and has also been studying for his driver's permit test.  He has also registered for his freshman year classes!   

Baby Bug.
Fathead Bug.

Big Bug.










































No comments:

Post a Comment