Friday, June 7, 2013

Catch up time

A lot of nothing going on here lately.  We are ALL getting sick of this rain...it needs to STOP!  We have tried to enjoy being outside whenever it is nice.  I took the kids to the Story City Carousel last weekend.  Sis really enjoyed it...I think she rode it 5 times.  The antique carousel turned 100 years old this year.  We had a good time!  We'll just do a picture "catch up" session.  Enjoy!


Our free entertainment
Sis had to help Aunt "Netney" feed little P.
Bug getting a sidewalk chalk mustache.
Hold still, I'm not done.
Sis loved the Carousel.
Had to take a break from riding to enjoy a little popcorn.
I'm a little tea-cup.

Nice baby rattle bracelet Sis.
Had to have the fishing towel.
What Sis, you don't like my foot on yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment