Saturday, November 30, 2013

Our silly kiddos


Our kids keep growing up right before our eyes.  Sis is getting more silly all the time!  She is turning into quite the girly girl...loving her accessories, but still tough as nails too.  Parker is all over the place and knows the things he is not supposed to get into, but still does it with a smile on his face as he is looking back at me.  He is my little pumpkin!!  He is still a mamas boy and loves to give me hugs and kisses, especially when I put him to bed at night...melts my heart every night!  He is a very physical and coordinated kid and loves to egg Sissy on by pulling her hair.  There are going to be major battles in our future.  
We have been busy with preparing for the holidays, Devon and Breanna's wedding, and Parker's first birthday, which is only a little over a month away!  We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Here are some of our many blessings... 



Sis and her accessories


Mini Heath

Heath took the kids to see Great Grandma.  Sis was all over her, which she totally loved.


Kade and his mini me



Sis trying on her new Western shirt from Grandma Renae

I LOVE food!!!

Sis always tries to lift Parker up, but says he's "too heavy".  She is only 6 lbs. heavier than him.


Alexandria with baby Anniston.  We are SO happy that our friends, the Brice's, are back home!


No comments:

Post a Comment