Sunday, January 12, 2014

Parker is the BIG 1!


Our baby is 1!  I still can't believe it!  This past year has flown by.  He is growing and changing so fast.  His 1 year check-up isn't until next month, so I'll have his stats later.  He is big...that's all I know!  He eats as much as sis does at mealtime, just less snacking.  I just switched him to milk, so no more formula!  Sad but happy at the same time.  Now I just need to buy a cow!  :)  He is starting to walk, he will take 5-6 steps to get to furniture.  I have a feeling that once he has the walking down, he will start running.  He is quick!  He says mama, dadda, uh-oh, nigh nigh, ah da (all done).  He is working on blowing kisses...his new talent!  He is definitely all boy...rough and tough.  However, he is my cuddle bug and for sure a mama's boy.  He loves books, music, dancing, tickling, being chased, kisses, and his sissy.  Happy Birthday, Bubba!!!  We love you!!!  


Yay Cake!!!


The Newlyweds.


Bubba loves his new toy, here he is getting crazy.



I Love CAKE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment