Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!!

Saturday was errand day for Alexandria and I while daddy went and worked for a couple hours.  Later that afternoon Grandma Renae and Papa Jon stopped by to show us Grandma's new car, which is very nice.  They stayed for awhile to visit and play with Alexandria.  Papa Jon even scored a couple of kisses from her, which I think melted his heart!  Daddy, Alexandria and I went out for a quick bite to eat before daddy had to leave to go play at Cornstock.  Cornstock is an all day event where there are 10-12 bands that play throughout the day.  It took place on a farm between Jewel and Randall with about 200 people.  Hillside Charge played pretty late, so sissy and I just hung at home. 
Sunday we let daddy sleep in since he got home pretty late from Cornstock.  Once he got up, he went up to Ames to get Kade so he could help us celebrate Father's Day.  Since it was pretty warm out, we decided to go to Jordan Creek and walk around just to get out of the house.  We did some minor shopping for sis' birthday party and then went to visit the Cathcarts.  Daddy decided that he wanted to eat at El Rodeo before heading home, so that's what we did. 
I hope all the dads out there had a great day!  I know my husband loves his kids with all his heart and truly enjoys being a father! I'm thankful to still have my dad and step-dad around...my heart goes out to my husband who doesn't get any more Father's Days with his.  Perry was definitely thought of today.  Happy Father's Day!


On Father's Day I woke up like this till..........
my babies cleaned me up with their love.
Mom put on another photo shoot.
Sis is becoming a very funny spirit.
Alexandria is mesmerized by Papa Jon.
Getting some love from Grandma.
Ol' brown eyes!!!!
????!!!!!
HsC @ Cornstock.


No comments:

Post a Comment