Sunday, June 5, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Our Memorial Day weekend was pretty low key.  I wasn't feeling well and later came to find out that I have pneumonia.  I was shocked to learn that, but after coughing for 3 weeks I thought I better get it checked out.  I am getting better...but, have a feeling that this annoying cough is going to hang around for a couple more weeks.  Anyways, Saturday wasn't the best of weather so we stuck around home.  Sunday, after getting some stuff done around the house we were all ready to get out and enjoy the weather.  So, we went to Des Moines to visit Heath's dad's grave and put some pretty flowers on it.  Then we went out to eat and enjoyed some movies at home.  Well, I guess I should say that I did...1/2 way through my movie Heath left to go hang out at the firepit with Jeff.  I guess my romantic comedy was no competition to guy time around the fire.  :)  Monday ended up not being such a bad day...just a little on the windy side.  The boys got the lawn all mowed up and I FINALLY got my van all cleaned out from the winter.  Hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday!
Sis has learned to crawl and climb.
Smiles.
Sis got a new ride.

Look no hands.

Photography by Kade.

No comments:

Post a Comment