Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Fun!


This weekend was filled with some summer fun!  On Saturday, Heath and Kade went up to Mason City to visit the Kamm family while Alexandria and I went to Hubbard for good ol' Hubbard Days.  Heath's best buddy plays and coaches in an adult men's football league and had a game on Saturday evening.  From what I hear, it was a fun time and Kade even got to be a part of the chain gang.  Alexandria and I watched the Hubbard Days parade and then headed uptown to check out the activities.  I decided to leave for a little while so she could take a nap, but that didn't happen.  We went back into town in time for the bathtub races, which were hilarious!  Then it was the annual water fights, which is always fun to watch too.  I guess my brother's team remain the champs...4 years running.  By the time all the water activities were done, sis was ready to go...she never did really sleep, not until we were on the road home.  It was fun walking around and talking with friends that I haven't seen for awhile.  I also acquired a nice sunburn...oops...and here I thought I was doing good by trying to stay in the shade most of the day. 
Update on sissy:  she had her ear tubes put in last Tues. and everything went well.  I couldn't believe how quick the whole process was.  She can definitely hear better and my oh my has her appetite improved!  Her appetite was my biggest complaint before getting tubes and I attributed her not wanting to eat to not feeling well and being on antibiotics for the past 5 months.  Well, I think the tubes have made a huge difference already!  Now we just pray that they stay in and do what there supposed to do! 


Hi!!!!!!

Bug running the chains, he did have to run a couple times.



Ralphy Balboa. How would you like to tangle with this?

Hubbard Pool float.

Papa Choo Choo.



Wake up Sissy there's a parade going on.



The Crew.

Didn't realize we got a new puppy.

Sis thinks she is big stuff.

Kade, Danny & Dylan.

Last but not least, Miss Loie a.k.a Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment