Tuesday, December 6, 2011

15 months!!!

Our little darlin' is 15 months already and I have no clue where the time has gone!  She is becoming quite the entertainer.  She is very curious, courageous, sneaky, loving, and predictable.  She's walking all over the place and constantly has to know what mommy is doing.  She wants to be where ever I am and see what I'm doing and get into whatever I'm doing, which makes everything a challenge.  I feel like I say "no" ALL the time even though they say you are not to say no all the time...but, it is definitely a word that she understands!  I've tried other phrases, such as "please don't do that", "stop please", "don't touch"...yeah...and none of them work!  She will point at something she knows she is not to touch and say "no" and then proceed to touch it.  So fun!!!  She is learning to sign, point and say more words to let us know what she wants, which is very helpful!  Alexandria is definitely in the Christmas spirit with all the oooing and aahhhing over the lights and tree. 
Her 15 month check was more of a not well visit as she was not responding to her antibiotics for her strep throat as we believe she is allergic to amoxicillin.  So, she couldn't get her shots that day, but we did get a different antibiotic which worked!  Her stats are:  weight 19 lbs 15 oz (10%ile), height 30.5 in (51%ile).  She continues to be our string bean.  We are just so thankful that she is happy and healthy!


Baby brown eyes.
Dad, nooooo, I have moms plant on my chin!!!!
Al loves to brush her teeth, WITHOUT HELP!!
Wasn't me.

No comments:

Post a Comment