Monday, December 26, 2011

Some Fun Days Off!

Earlier in Dec. I took a few days off of work so I didn't loose my PTO days.  It was nice to get some holiday prep done and spend extra time with sissy.  My first day off I spent the whole day shopping and then an evening with mom, aunt Patty, and Steph.  We ate downtown at Dos Rios and then went back to Steph's to watch Bridesmaids.  It was a fun evening!  The next evening, I headed up to Hubbard to have a little Christmas celebration with some good friends.  We enjoyed some wine, appetizers, and good laughs!  I was also able to get a lot of holiday goodies made and some presents wrapped.  On my last day off, Alexandria and I were able to go to Jaxson's preschool Christmas program at Hope.  It was adorable and sissy really liked it.  After each song, she clapped and cheered...it was very cute.  Jaxson had a lot of family there to watch him and after the program we enjoyed cookies and chocolate milk.
Heath has been recovering from pneumonia and wasn't able to go hunting as much as he would've liked, so no deer this year...bummer.  Kade has also finished his first wrestling season and plans on going out again next year.  Sis is getting more personality and learning new words all the time!!
Here are some random pics.

Goofing around.
Sis loves to be bounced  in her blanket.
Kade leaving his final match of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment