Sunday, February 20, 2011

6 Month Photo Shoot & a Roll

Our baby turned 6 months on Friday and I can't believe it!  I took a 1/2 a day off of work and we went and had her pics taken.  I was a little nervous at first because she was not smiling at all, which is totally unlike her.  The photographer even suggested rescheduling, but I did not want to do that, so I fed her and then she was ready to go!  She did pretty good considering she wasn't feeling well because of her teeth.  She did turn on the charm so we could get some good shots! 

 
Pull up a chair, this was a long shoot.


This modeling gig is exhausting.
Let me help you adjust that camera.
Pretty in Pink
Love is where the heart is.
Well howdy there, friend.
You want me to do what with this duck?




And a roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment