Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Healthy plus some toofers!

Yes, I can say that we are almost all back to full health this week...I still have a slight cough as does Heath and Alexandria.  The big news this week is that Alexandria's first teeth have popped through...her 2 bottom ones.  She hasn't been too fussy, just full of slober!  Last Monday I got to stay home with her since we didn't have daycare, which was nice because I was actually feeling better and could be a fun mommy! 
This past Friday Heath and his band got together for a practice.  He says things are coming together nicely....now they are trying to agree on a name for the band.  So...if anyone has any good ideas-shoot them his way!  Saturday I spent the day shopping...using my gift cards that I've been hoarding for awhile.  Heath and Alexandria got to have a daddy-daughter day and then it was vice-versa on Sunday as daddy left for awhile to do go to a job site.
Hope everyone has been enjoying this beautiful weather we've been having!  It makes me ready for spring, but I have a feeling we will get blasted one more time with a winter storm. 
Happy Belated Valentines Day to all of you too!!

Love is in the air.
Mommy and I with my new puppy.
Something exploded.




Mrs. Judy and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment