Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fitness Revolution

This weekend has been very low key, which is exactly what I was needing.  This week I started a workout class called Fitness Revolution.  It is 5 days a week, Mon-Thurs at 8pm and then Sat. am.  It is a combination of full body workouts, kickboxing, agility/plyometrics, and yoga/pilates.  I am loving it, but it is just another thing to fit into my already busy day.  Heath has been great help as I totally rush around the house from the time I get home to get everyone fed, supper cleaned up (which Heath usually does), Sis bathed and played with for a little bit before I leave and she goes to bed.  I keep telling myself this is only 10 weeks and it's going to get my butt back in shape.  I am already feeling better physically and mentally.  Then I struggle some days with the whole working mom thing and realize that I only get to spend a total of 2-3 hrs. a day with my baby.  Ugh...I hate that!  Then I pull myself back around and reassure myself that I'm her mom, she loves me, I love her and she is well loved and has fun at daycare.  I just know that these are precious days and that she is only going to be little for so long and grow up so fast.  So, I treasure those 2 hours I get with her during the work days and become a hermit on the weekends to get quality time with her.  Whew...don't know where all that sappy stuff came from...maybe it's because my husband is making me watch a sappy Mercy Me video right now.  


Taking Diamond for a spin.
Cold enough for a hat.
Can I get you anything else Sis?

No comments:

Post a Comment