Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!!

This past weekend we did a little celebrating for Daddy's birthday.  His birthday was actually on Monday, but I wanted to celebrate while Kade was still with us. I was in a continuing education class all weekend, so Daddy got some good one-on-one time with his kiddos.  Saturday they ventured out to go see Great Grandma Emerson.  She hadn't seen the kids in quite a long time.  We wanted to get over to her place around Christmas, but then we all got sick.  I guess Sis was entertaining and wanting to get into all of her knick knacks.  Then it was off to Wal-Mart so Kade could get some shells for his new shotgun.  Sis got to check out the fish while they were there, which she loved!  Sunday evening we celebrated Heath's birthday with Cowboys cupcakes and opening gifts. Happy Birthday, Daddy!!  We love you!!!   


Ya, I'm 1!!!! (That's for #1 Dad!)
I got a personalized calendar for my office. Love it!!!
Sis loved the frosting.
MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What up?
It's just my size!

The kiddos with Great Grandma Emerson

Story Time







No comments:

Post a Comment